Mega-Sample, Crash-Hardened DAS
- Built on the proven architecture of SLICE
- Microprocessor, excitation, signal conditioning
- 10x faster than any comparable system
- Replacement system for TDAS PRO
- Samples 250 sps to 1 Msps per channel
- High bandwidth up to 200 kHz
- Shock rated to 100 g
- Data writes directly to 16 GB flash memory
- Scalable for small and large scale tests
- Supports a variety of sensor types:
bridge, IEPE, MEMS, strain, load, temperature
- LEMO 1B or Tajimi connector options
- SIM – external sensor input module
- TOM – pyrotechnic/squib fire module
- DIM – programmable digital input module
- TDM – trigger distribution module
- Controller – ethernet or USB options
Rugged sensor input module, supports a variety of external sensors types, available with 9 or 18 channels per module and LEMO 1B or Tajimi connectors. Standalone module or part of SLICE PRO system.
Fires up to 4 independently programmed pyrotechnic devices and squibs for airbag and pretensioner testing, plus analog recording of firing voltage and current waveforms. Standalone module or part of SLICE PRO system.
Digital input module that records up to 18 switchclosures, logic-level inputs or voltage signals. Standalone module or part of SLICE PRO system.
Trigger distributor module features 2 trigger inputs and 6 trigger outputs for synchronizing data acquisition systems, cameras and other instruments. Standalone module or part of SLICE PRO system.
Interface for start, status, event, power and 10/100 Ethernet communication signals – supports up 72 channels. Provides system compatibility with additional SLICE PRO, TDAS PRO and TDAS G5 systems.
Simple connections for start, status, event, power and USB 2.0 communication signals – supports up 72 channels.