SIMULIA Academic Program
Complete Realistic Simulation Solutions for Academic Research and Engineering Education
The Academic Team at SIMULIA is dedicated to helping you achieve your research and educational goals by providing you with our entire collection of Realistic Simulation tools and community-based resources.
Academic Software Portfolio.
From undergraduate coursework to Ph.D. thesis, the SIMULIA Academic Portfolio has what you need. We’ve taken our entire collection of commercial products and packaged them into simple, affordable offerings for academic customers.
* SIMULIA Academic Research Suite – Commercial-level functionality for advanced research; priced for academic budgets.
* SIMULIA Academic Teaching Suite – Feature-rich educational licenses for classrooms and computer labs. Model sizes limited.
Teaching vs Reaserch Comparison
The SIMULIA Research Suite has the same functionality as our commercial code, and is a powerful tool for conducting state of the art research. Students in Masters and Doctoral level programs are able to analyze and solve realistic engineering problems. Powerful, user-defined subroutines allow flexibility in modeling advanced research materials, and unlimited model sizes and parallel processing capabilities make all simulation jobs possible.
The SIMULIA Teaching Suite also includes the same functionality as our commercial codes, but limits the model sizes of the Abaqus structural simulations to a very workable 250,000 nodes (1,000,000 nodes for CFD simulations). The Teaching Suite contains a license size appropriate for supporting a classroom of users, and is priced with teaching and educational budgets in mind. Use of the SIMULIA Teaching Suite is limited to teaching and project-based work. It is not allowed for fundamental research associated with graduate level thesis projects.
* Includes Abaqus, Isight,Tosca y fe-safe.
* You can simulate estructural elements in 250,000 nodes
* The CFD simulation can be done in up to 1.000,000 de nodes
* It has 20 sesions that can be used simultaneously
* This configuration is composed by: Abaqus/CAE,Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit (Abaqus/CAE pre/post-processing software, abaqus/Estándar implicit solver & Abaqus/Explicit explicit solver.)
* This configuration does not have any limitation in nodes to do your simulation.
* Solvers and Abaqus/CAE had to be used once a time
* This configuration is for one user only
* If more users wants to use it at the same time you will have to add for each user one CAE token and 5 analysis tokens.